Saturday, August 4, 2012

Thing 24: The Official Last "Thing"

As our Instructional Technology class begins to wind down, time for reflection is near. My favorite exercises were Delicious and Animoto. I found both of them interesting for a variety of reasons and will probably use those as well as many other "things" we have explored during the course. I have been exposed to several technological resources that I can use as both a student and as a teacher and might not have ever used some of them if not for this class. This course helps to illustrate how education and technology will only become further intertwined in the future and we would be remiss not to embrace the coming changes. As for keeping up with 2.0 developments, I will continue to reference the sites and sources to which I have been introduced in order to stay up to date on the latest instructional technology. I might even set up a blog that I'll use for my own classes when I become a teacher. The torrid pace at which computers and technology have advanced, especially over the last twelve years or so, makes me wonder how those changes will further effect instruction and education.

No comments:

Post a Comment