Friday, July 13, 2012

Thing 2

As this was my first attempt at establishing a blog, the experience has not been without a few challenges. Those challenges have more to do with combating the static nature and routine of daily life than any real deficiency on my part.  I'm the type of person that prefers to fully absorb information and in doing so, gain a thorough and complete understanding of what I am learning. As I am a somewhat private person, I don't think I'll ever use my blog as a diary where I post my every move, thought, or activity throughout the day. Enough of that mess goes on with Facebook and Twitter. I do however welcome the experience of blogging and any knowledge I may pick up along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Now that I know how to create my own blogs, I will not find it necessary to post comments longer than two to three lines via facebook.

    ReplyDelete